Saturday, July 14, 2007

1. Looking back at the list of your positive characteristics and qualities, what do you feel and realize about it?
*Sometimes it is misinterpreted by others because they thought that I am just making them impressed with me but no I am just trying to show them who I really am
2. The Golden Rule says, "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
a. Given the following situations, how would you like to be treated by your teachers and schoolmates:
- when you have given wrong answers to the questions during recitation;correct me because I believe that I must know and accept my mistakes for me to correct it next time I will answer again.
- when you are expressing your opinion during class or group discussion;listen to me because everyone can express their own opinion even they will not use it at least they give me the chance to share my opinion
- when you are giving suggestions during group work or presentation;I believe they have the right to accept and reject it so I think whatever approach they will make I will accept
- when you commit mistake;Accept my sorry and also listen to my explanation if I know I am not the one who really did the mistake
- when you don't like doing what they ask you to do;Respect my decision and ask me to do another task that they know I can do
- when they want to give you comments or suggestions?Just tell it to me straight because I am the kind of person who is very approachable when it comes to comments anf suggestions to me because I want to improve myself
b. Considering the given ideas on how to treat others with respect what can you commit to yourself in terms of dealing with the MCL commmunity: teachers, students, employees, security, maintenance/janitors and canteen personnel?
I believe that having discipline will be the good way for me to show my respect because they are only doing their job and I must follow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.